This Purchase Guide was last updated on May 23, 2023.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
We thank you and appreciate your choice of pursuing an online educational experience with us. Please read the policy, conditions and process carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our User, concerning any service you avail from us. The policy concerning refund and cancellation requests, shall be following the clauses as set forth:
USER CANCELLATION, REFUND & EXCHANGE
- Cancellation requests for courses availed by Users, may be entertained and considered by the Company, only if placed within 2 days of enrolling under a course, under the following circumstances:
- If the User finds wrong subjects given access to them,
- If the User finds wrong quizzes and modules provided to them.
- Full refund will be given to Users ONLY when the course materials provided to them are returned to the Company, within 2 calendar days of enrolling under a particular course.
- No Refund requests will be considered after the expiry of ten calendar days from the enrolment date.
- If Users wish to get a refund, and return the course materials between two to ten calendar days, only 50% of the fees paid will be refunded.
- The User may be entitled to a refund or other remedies for a failure in the provision of the Services.
- Users who have chosen wrong course, wrong levels within a course or wrong subject can opt to retain store credit and can adjust it in their future purchases.
- All refunds will be processed via bank transfer through IMPS, NEFT and will be processed within 5 working days of placing a refund request.
- Exchanges are allowed only under circumstances where the company makes error in delivery, or in the event of wrong subjects being sent to users who had opted for different subject.
- In the event of a cancellation and exchange, the Company will deactivate the access given to the User for the wrong course, and access to the desired subject will be provided.
GENERAL CANCELLATION POLICIES
- The fees paid by Users using the Platform are also refundable under the following circumstances
- If the services for a User could not be rendered within the estimated time while placing it;
- If The Company cancels the service order due to reasons not attributable to the User, including but not limited to incapability of rendering Service, sudden unavailability or service providers, non-availability of course materials at the scheduled time of enrolment, etc.
- The Company reserves the right to look into the cancellation request of the User and determine if such cancelation request falls under the conditions mentioned above.
- If The Company is satisfied that the request and same fulfils any of the aforesaid conditions, then The Company shall process the cancellation request and refund amounts to the User.